Rice bran Oil Production Plant
Production Capacity: 10~500 T D Raw Material: rice bran, soya bean, Cottonseeds and other oilseeds Main equipment: magnetic separator, oil press machine, oilseed softening machine, dryer, cooler, filter, etc
Rice bran oil production line is mainly composed of the following parts:
The pretreatment process
Pretreatment mainly includes rice bran chaff separation process, softening process and rice bran puffing process.
Rice bran → magnetic separation, floury product separation → softening and conditioning → rice bran puffing → drying and cooling→ the extraction process.
The extraction process
Extraction mainly includes extracting system, evaporation system and cooling system.
solvent solvent recovery
Puffed rice bran→ oil extraction→ mixed oil processing→ crude oil
Recovery of solvent ←evaporation of wet meal→ product meal
The refining process
Rice bran oil refining includes continuous dephosphorization and degumming process, physical deacidification and deodorization process, continuous dehydration process, decolorization and filtration process, crystallization and crystal growing process, dewaxing process and electrical control system.
Rice bran crude oil → phosphoric acid degumming→ washing and drying→ dewaxing→ decoloring→ physical deacidification and deodorization→ degreasing→ refined oil
Advantage of Ocean Rice Bran Oil Mill
(1) High oil yield , obvious economic benefit.
(2) Residual oil rate in the dry meal is low.
(3) Improving the quality of the meal and oil.
(4) Low processing cost , high labor productivity.
(5) High automatic and labor saving.
The chaff left after the rice is processed is rice bran. It contains 15-22% fat, and if it is squeezed into oil, it can greatly increase its value. The method is introduced as follows:
1. Pretreatment Use a 25-mesh sieve to sieve the fresh high-quality rice bran to remove broken rice and impurities. Then put it in an iron pan to fry, often turn over and pay attention to the firepower when frying, so as not to fry and affect the oil. Fry them all yellow (102-104℃), put them out of the pot and put them in a basket surrounded by insulation materials such as straw curtains, cloth, sack, etc., step on them tightly and cover them for heat preservation. After 2 hours, take the chaff out, spread it thinly in the ground, and stir constantly to make it evenly dissipate heat.
2. Maturation Heat the rice bran on the ground for 10-20 hours (which is beneficial to increase the oil and reduce the acid value), let it absorb moisture to about 50%, and put it in a steamer heated by SAIC (the amount of water added to the pot depends on the amount of bran , Just like steaming wine medicine), add a layer to compact, after SAIC, add the second and third layers until it is full, and at the same time use steel wire or bamboo sticks to pierce a few holes to make the steam distribution uniform and rapid. Finally, cover and steam until cooked.
3. Squeeze oil Take out the cooked rice bran, wrap it, and press it into the press while it is hot. When the oil flows out, lightly press, pressurize continuously, and keep the oil out until the oil can't be pressed out.
Four. Hydration and dehydration After the squeezed oil is filtered with a cloth bag, it is heated to 50-60°C. While stirring, add hot water with the same temperature as the oil, the amount of which is 10-15% of the oil. Then continue heating and stirring to 70°C, take out the precipitate and remove the phospholipids and water in the lower layer. If oil and water are not easy to separate, add a small amount of salt to speed up the separation. The hydrated bran oil should not be stored for a long time and should be heated and dehydrated as soon as possible. Heat it to about 120°C and stir continuously until the water in the oil has completely evaporated (that is, there is no more cracking sound in the oil). This is the refined oil, which is edible.